My Top 10 favourite movies


Hello Blogger Nation!
How are you! Sorry I haven't posted! But I'm back! So I thought I share my top 10 favourite movies!
Hope you enjoy it!


1. Tangled, Disney
Image result for tangled gif Image result for tangled gif
One of my all time favourite movies! I love rapunzel in the Disney film she's so energetic and so compassionate to go to see the lanterns on her birthday. And her relationship with Eugene! And it's so bright and colourful and cheerful! Plus the lanterns are a beautiful moment.
Image result for tangled Image result for tangled

2. Captain America: The First  Avenger
Image result for captain america the first avenger gif Image result for captain america the first avenger gif
Swoon over the gorgeous Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) based in 1940's in World War time. I love this era just because of the style and the vintage cars at the time. With that, I fell in love with the ship of Peggy and Rogers.
Image result for captain america peggy and steve 
Image result for captain america steve and bucky
3. Avengers Assemble
Image result for the avengers gif  
The Avenger was one of the biggest movies that somehow influenced me to work hard to get to where I wanted to be. Now I love all the superheroes in the film, all of them are different and unique and we all seen them in their solo film's expect Natasha Romanoff who has only been in Iron man and Captain America Winter Soldier, Civil War. Plus working in such a badass heroes saving the world from the bad guys!
Image result for the avengers 
Image result for the avengers
4. The Help
Image result for The help gifjessica chastain octavia spencer gif
One of the best and inspiring films of one young woman getting the stories of African American women who were maids for white people. When Skeeter (Emma Stone) get the amazing stories of Ailbileen and Minny and many other maids. Plus when Minny got that the sweet revenge to her former employer oh the joys of it! I loved it! "Eat my Shit" dying of laughter! And bringing some friendship and peace with white and African Americans.
Image result for The help Image result for The help
5. Mamma Mia
Image result for mamma mia gif Image result for mamma mia gif
Take the chance on me? Good cause this is one classic that everyone loves! Course you know the story but me I love the movie because of the songs from ABBA!
Image result for mamma mia logo
Image result for billy elliot gif
Image result for billy elliot gif
6. Billy Elliot
One of the movies that got me into musical theatre and sure straight after the movie came with the musical. Music by Elton John. The show's a Geordie boy who gets into ballet by accident thanks to the local teacher in the community centre. Billy falls for ballet and begins to take it seriously. Plus one of my favourite bits is when Billy does the Angry dance.

Image result for billy elliot
7. Brave

Image result for brave gif

Image result for brave gif
Merida the fierce redhead who wants to prove it that girls can do the same as boys. Definitely bringing the badass and with that, she proves it right girls can rule! Inspired me a lot.
Image result for brave
8. Fast And Furious Franchise 
Image result for fast and furious gif
Image result for fast and furious gif

One of my all time favourites of car action film's with some absolute beast cars. And showing Dominic (Vin Diesel) and Brian (Paul Walker) course the newest movie from the season is happening to be released on 12th of April in nationwide cinemas.
Image result for fast and furious cars
9. Harry Potter Franchise 
Image result for harry potter gif
Image result for harry potter gif

Of course, the wizarding world dreaming of becoming a wizard or witch. Having your own broom, owl and getting to be sorted into the four houses. I always thought I am Gryffindor but I was wrong! I'm Hufflepuff. Still, dream to be going to Hogwarts *sighs*

Image result for harry potter up gif
10. Fantastic Beast's
Image result for fantastic beast gif
Image result for fantastic beast gif

Of course influenced by Harry Potter, and missing the HP series. The day Fantastic beasts movie came out (which I went to see in that evening) ohh how much I loved it! It was amazing seeing the 1900's and plus seeing the wizarding world. Plus seeing some Newt's creatures especially niffler (so cute)
Image result for fantastic beast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2